Floods, fires, extinctions - Australians are increasingly seeing the effects of climate change all around us. Time is running out, but there is still hope. This tax time, grow our forests and climate hope with a tax deductible donation, and help reduce carbon emissions for yourself, your family, community or business.
With your help we plant legally protected native forests to offset carbon emissions and fight the impacts of climate change
Right now, the average Australian produces 20.3 tonnes of carbon every year. But this can be offset for $1 a day, and more and more people are coming together to offset their annual emissions. Every offset or donation before June 30 is tax-deductible.
Offset your carbon footprint and have a real impact on climate change
Here’s why you should offset with Greenfleet
- Greenfleet is a leading not-for-profit and Australia’s first carbon offset provider, restoring native ecosystems for over 25 years.
- We plant native trees in Australia and New Zealand that are legally protected for up to 100 years.
- We restore biodiverse forests that create habitat for koalas and other endangered wildlife.
- We work with local Communities and First Nations peoples to manage land, together with our expert native forest Revegetation team.
- Greenfleet uses carbon accounting developed by CSIRO to measure carbon sequestration and our work is verified by Ernst & Young.
- If natural disasters or browsing by animals damages the forests that we have planted for you, we will replace them.
We know not all carbon offsets are created equal
That’s why we work hard to ensure our program has a real impact on the ground. Offsetting with Greenfleet means you're restoring native ecosystems, we'd never ask you to pay for climate action that's already occurred.
Our offset approach is easy and effective - offset a specific item, such as your car, household or flights, or the average carbon footprint of an Australian in a year, and we’ll plant enough native trees in a protected native forest to capture these emissions.
Join us in the fight against climate change and help create a cleaner world now and for generations for come.