This Disclaimer applies to the website owned and operated by us under the domain names “greenfleet.com.au”, 'greenfleet.com", "greenfleet.org.au" (the Website), and to the information, graphics, text, software, functionality and materials (Content) on the Website. This Disclaimer is not intended to form a contract between you and us.
2. Information available at the Website
The Content is of a general nature only. You should undertake your own investigations into the application of any of the Content to your own circumstances, and if necessary obtain your own professional advice. If you believe that information on this Website is inaccurate or inappropriate, please contact us.
The Content and this Website are intended for use only in Australia. If you intend on using any of the Content or this Website out of Australia, or the Website is accessed outside of Australia, you should ensure that the information complies with the legal and regulatory regimes of such jurisdictions. All references to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
We reserve the right to update and amend the information contained on this website from time to time.
3. Donations to our carbon offset program
We offset greenhouse emissions by planting forests to soak up carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as they grow. Your donation goes to the continued operation of our carbon offset program. Your donation will cover the cost of planting native trees as part of a biodiverse forest to recapture emissions, along with the monitoring of Greenfleet’s forests and carbon stocks over time and other administrative costs associated with running the program. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
4. Availability of the Website
The Website is subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment and software.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this Website as well as this Website or your access to it at any time.
In relation to any device which you use to access the Website, we recommend that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for all devices you use to access the Website.
5. Your conduct
We do not authorise you to (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Website;
- take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Website any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming;
- use the Website in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or other information about other users of the Website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting tools in connection with the Website.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Our inclusion of these links is not intended to indicate that we sponsor or endorse the operators or Content of linked websites.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to any Content on this website or the use of this Website. Where any law implies a warranty into this Disclaimer which may not lawfully be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will, at our option, be limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having them supplied again.
8. Copyright and trade marks
Copyright in the Content on this Website is owned or licensed by us, unless indicated otherwise. Except where necessary for viewing the Content on this website or your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or this Disclaimer, no Content on this Website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of us or our licensor(s) (as appropriate).
Trade marks used on this Website are owned by us or third parties. You must not use trade marks on this Website without the trade mark owner’s consent. Greenfleet Australia (ABN 22 095 044 465) as a corporate trustee on behalf of Greenfleet Trust (ABN 86 693 237 685) Last updated October 2013