Take climate action: Offset your carbon footprint
Greenfleet offers a simple and effective way for you to offset your emissions and restore native forests that fight the impacts of climate change.
The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warn that though temperatures will rise another 1.5°C over the next decade there is a window of time now that humans can positively alter the path we are on.
CarbonCover 365 provides a practical way for you to reduce your carbon footprint for $1 a day.
How CarbonCover 365 works
- Your annual offset will cover 23 tonnes of CO2-e, which is the average amount of carbon emitted by each person in Australia each year.
- For $1 a day your climate action is helping grow legally protected native forests in Australia, which capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, restore habitat for wildlife and increase biodiversity.
- No need to offset flights, your car or other carbon emissions separately, all are offset in one simple step.
Choose an annual or monthly subscription
CarbonCover Monthly allows you to offset your carbon footprint one month at a time. It’s an easy, affordable way to take practical climate action.
- Your monthly subscription will offset 1.9 tonnes per month, amounting to 23 tonnes over a 12 month period.
- For $30.42 per month, your climate action will help grow native forests in Australia.
Act on climate change now with Greenfleet
When you offset your carbon emissions with Greenfleet, we will plant native forests on your behalf. These forests:
- capture carbon emissions to reduce the impacts of climate change
- create resilient biodiverse ecosystems in Australia and New Zealand
- restore habitat for koalas and other native wildlife
- improve soil and water quality
- are legally protected for up to 100 years to deliver long-term environmental benefits.
To calculate this annual per-person average, Greenfleet partnered with the team at the Energy Transition Hub at the University of Melbourne, following Australian and international standards.
Join the growing number of people who are taking meaningful climate action and offset your annual carbon footprint with CarbonCover 365.
Need more information?
- For more detailed information about carbon calculations - read the CarbonCover 365 Guide
- Want to customise your CarbonCover 365 offset? Try our CarbonCover 365 Fitting Room
- Read our blog article about CarbonCover 365.
- Have any questions? Contact us at [email protected]
- The research underpinning the development of the offset calculator was peer reviewed by staff of the Energy Transition Hub at the University of Melbourne.
Greenfleet supporter, Bared Footwear is committed to making a sustainable difference in the fashion industry with shoes that are good for you and the planet. Right now, if you purchase CarbonCover they'll take $65 off your next full-price Bared purchase. Find out more here.